31 January 2011

i love book?!!

So several months ago I was on a huge reading kick...I'm getting ready to start another one, hopefully - beginning with the book Choosing Gratitude by Nancy Lee DeMoss! It has been highly recommended to me, and I'm planning to start reading it this week.

But, several months ago I read a few great books that I'd like to highly recommend. Today, I'm promoting Comforts from the Cross by Elyse Fitzpatrick.



Comforts from the Cross is such a great book - ENCOURAGING and CONVICTING and SO COMFORTING! It really blessed me, and was especially pertinent for the time I read it. The Lord is so kind! Also, it's so easy to read, because it's set up as a daily devotional. There are thirty-one "chapters," about five pages each. I read one each morning and it was wonderful! Comforts from the Cross is literally one of the best books I've ever read. In fact, I think I'll read through it again this March!

1 comment:

  1. I want to read this now! You should get paid by them for such a good review :)

    ReplyDelete