01 February 2010

For the Sake of Posting

This is a blog that I check every morning. It's encouraging and convicting, and overall really solid and wonderful!

http://www.adisciplesnotebook.com/

And, Keith and Kristyn Getty Hymns (check them all out)

O For A Heart

Oh for a heart to serve my God
A heart that's ever broken to His will
Oh for a heart to serve my God my King
A heart that's ever delighting Him

Oh that I would be made pure
That I would strive to love Him more
That every work of my hands
Would accomplish all His plans
So that He would be glorified

That I would place no other above
That I would die to lift high my God
That every gift I enjoy
Would always be employed
In the service of my faithful Lord

Keith Getty & Margaret Becker
Copyright © 2002 Modern M Music/Thankyou Music

Lastly, something that is always so encouraging in the battle to take every thought captive:

Phil. 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment