29 March 2011

Having a Baby!!!

Yes, it is true, Robert and I are having a baby this November - and we literally could not be more excited! What a little miracle! It is so insane to know that a real little person is growing inside of me! God is so amazing! I get these e-mails every week that tell me what's going on in the womb each week, and it is unbelievable!

Right now I'm 8 weeks and a few days! Baby is around the size of a raspberry! And, he has a brain and his kidneys, and is growing webbed fingers and toes! His heartbeat is strong and I am just amazed at the whole process!


Is the pic TMI?

We won't know until late May or early June if it's a boy or a girl. We are hoping boy (because who doesn't want a big brother), but would be so excited for a girl, too! We have both names picked out!!

I don't want this post to be forever long, but, it's so crazy...Last summer I was throwing up a lot (gross, I know), and I never throw up. So, obviously, I thought I was pregnant; but I wasn't! Instead, it planted the baby bug in me! So, we decided to wait until this spring semester to start "trying!" So, March 4 I took a test early in the morning. Robert was at his Friday morning Bible study and Roxy was sleeping in the living room, haha! Don't worry, I told Robert first! Of course on the first test the second line was kind of faded, so I went out later to get a digital and double check!! I highly recommend the digital! It's so awesome reading the word, PREGNANT! Anyway...

Please pray for us and this little one! We are so excited and SO THANKFUL!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Sooo excited for you both!!! I can't wait to see you in mom action :-)

    have you seen the website babycenter.com? Its amazing! It tells you each week what size the baby is and what he/her is growing/doing ect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was laughing so hard when I saw that you put that pic on here and how you captioned it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete