18 March 2012

My Girl Maggie - 4 months!


I can't believe my SWEET baby is now a whole 4 months old!  Wow!  Yikes!

Her stats, unfortunately, are unknown.  Her 4 month appointment isn't until the end of the month, but I'd guess she is about 13lbs and 25.5in.  But, we shall see on the 29th!  

Maggie's Favorites:
 BATH TIME! 
Singing songs! 
Rainforest Jumperoo
Mrs. Giraffe
Her Playmat   
Goodnight Moon, Green Eggs and Ham, The Grouchy Lady Bug, 
Moo, Baa, La La La, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar 

A little article we read on babycenter.com confirmed what we already knew...that Maggie has "Advanced Skills" for her age!  She can roll over, both way! (Back to belly was quite the accomplishment!)  She is getting closer to sitting up, but I think that will take a few more weeks.  She started rice cereal (last week, though, so technically that was past her 4 month mark).  She can't get enough of her hands in her mouth and she drools like it's her job...I hope she's not teething : /

Nicknames:
Mags (or Baby Mags)
Mags-a-million
The Magster
Maggie G

I think the most fitting word for my Maggie, is SWEET!  She just has the sweetest smile, 
and the brightest eyes...  Her daddy said beautiful; she loves her daddy!  And she will share a smile with almost anyone.  I LOVE this little girl!  I'm so excited to get to know her more and 
more as she grows up, but I at the same time I so hope it doesn't come too quickly.  I 
know it will, though.  But, she is such a blessing and I am forever thankful to the Lord 
for this gift of stewardship!

No comments:

Post a Comment