30 March 2012

to etsy or not to etsy...


That, my friend, is the question!

So, I make these bags...I like to give them away as diaper bags to my friends when they have babies, but they are really like giant, sturdy, pretty tote bags.  I don't have many pictures, but here are a few:






O, you noticed my cute littel model?  She is the sweetest!  She makes everything look good!  But, my dilemma is that these bags are "pricey" as far as crafts go, and pretty time consuming, which I totally don't mind.  (It makes watching Netflix seem profitable.)  So...what do you think?  The only reason I ask, is that I love making them, and so many people have said at different showers that I should sell them.  Do you think people might buy one?  How much would someone be willing to pay?  Is there a better way to sell, than etsy?  I'd appreciate any thoughts :)

1 comment: