14 February 2011

Chocolate and other things...

Chocolate chip cookies and chocolate hearts are staring me in the face...and I don't really mind. Would you?

And, how can people be so talented? I mean, I feel like everywhere I turn around someone else has a great blog, amazing photography site, or creative venture! I recently (as in today) found this photogrpher (Gray Benko) who seems to be seriously phenomenal! Of course she lives in SC, and only photographs children - but nonetheless, she is worth just checking out! And obviously the famous VanDykes! And my dear friend Jake - who side note DJ'd my wedding and is marrying my friend Katie from college in October! I really want to get into photography - not just because everyone and their mom is - but because I feel like its such a useful skill to have in a family! But, as of right now, we have lost our camera. Neither of our mom's can find it on the East coast...but, it must be somewhere!

Anyway, I love chocolate and peanut butter, and do really enjoy some great pictures, too! (I mean really, who'd rather hang expensive, random art in their house when you can take such amazing pictures of people and places you actually know and love!)

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation." PS 118:1, 8, 9,and 14

No comments:

Post a Comment