08 February 2011

Quesadilla con Huevos

YUM! I'm sure most of you have already thought of this...but the other night I was not feeling like the gourmet chef I usually am (JOKE!) and was going to just make some easy, but good quesadillas. Then, I started day dreaming about Mexican food (which happens to me more than you might think), and I remembered the delicious huevos rancheros at Casa Vega and I thought: what if I could make huevos in my quesadilla!?! I'm sure I'm not the first to shed light upon this delectable Spanish cuisine, but it was so good!

I buttered the corn tortilla, and threw it in the frying pan. Then I cracked an egg on top of the tortilla, flipped it and let the egg fry, and then flipped it again so the egg was inside. Then I proceeded to make the quesadilla like normal...cheese, chicken, other tortilla! Yum! It really was so easy and it definitely hit the spot. So, if this is new to anyone, I highly recommend it! And, if Quesadilla con Huevos is old...keep enjoying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment