11 February 2011

In LOVE

In case you don't know me...I am CRAZY about my husband! I mean, check him out!


He is so wonderful! And I couldn't be more thankful for him...actually I probably could (hence the reading of Choosing Gratitude)! But, I just really love my man!

So, with valentines day approaching I've been making him all these little cards and leaving them in his school books, lunches, pockets...one for every day. Some silly, some sexy, some short, and some long. It has been a lot of fun. We will be "celebrating" Valentines Day tomorrow! And then Monday night I'll just make him an extra special dinner. I love everything we do together, and so I'm really looking forward to a weekend full of Robert! I could say so much more about him...and I will later - so I know you'll be looking forward to that! But basically, to close, God is so kind!

1 comment:

  1. umm you're a good wife! Love that you thought in advance to start the notes...maybe ill copy you hehe :) im not a natural at it like you though! ps i keep meaning to message you on fb about all sorts of things, ugh, i will soon!!

    ReplyDelete